Assistant Store Manager
Posted 3 months ago
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style. Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.Apply Direct
The Assistant Store Manager leads the store with their Store Manager by maximizing store productivity and profitability through teambuilding and staff development, goal attainment, and by ensuring compliance with all Coach Standards.
We are looking for an exceptional Assistant Store Manager that leads by example, sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the store team that will result in exceeding Coach Service standards. In return you will be given the chance to lead an exceptional team and be part of a rapidly expanding modern luxury brand with the opportunity to advance your career.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Take ownership and accountability for store and support the Store Manager;
- Show leadership through role modeling Coach Service behaviors and Coach selling standards;
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers’ needs;
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results;
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners;
- Assists in developing plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results;
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects;
Demonstrates effective time management skills.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Experience in a retail service environment in a position of management;
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales;
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.