Posted 3 months ago
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style. Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.Apply Direct
The Supervisor assists store management by ensuring a customer focus on the sales floor with exceptional floor supervision. As an integral member of the team, you will help to maximize store productivity and profitability by assisting in teambuilding and staff development, goal setting, and by ensuring compliance with all Coach standards.
We are looking for an exceptional Supervisor that leads by example, sets the tone on the sales floor, and provides feedback to the store team that will result in exceeding Coach Service standards. In return you will be given the chance to lead an exceptional team and be part of a rapidly expanding modern luxury brand with the opportunity to advance your career
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Creates a high energy, sales and service focused environment;
- Ensures all customers are being serviced according to the Coach approach standard;
- Inspires team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Takes initiative to act on development needs;
- Maintains a confident and/or commanding floor presence;
- Acts as advocate for the team;
- Creates partnerships with team members;
Represents the brand appropriately in all situations.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Experience in a retail service environment in a position of management;
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales;
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.