Security & Safety Ambassador - St James Quarter
Posted 3 months ago
Croma Vigilant Security are extremely proud to be appointed as the Security provider for the St James Quarter (SJQ). SJQ will be a world-renowned retail-led mixed-use destination comprising 850,000sf of prime retail, food and leisure space, a multi-screen cinema, a world class “W” hotel, 152 private apartments and a 4-star aparthotel.
We are seeking a highly experienced Safety Ambassador who has an extensive knowledge in Security and customer service to provide our 5-Star front of house service delivery whilst maintaining a subtle, yet visible security presence.
A warm welcome from our front of house team will determine the first impressions of our visitors. The role of the Safety Ambassador is to provide the highest level of customer care.
This opportunity operates on a full-time contract working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis.
We offer a competitive pay rate of £10.50 per hour and you will be entitled to 19.6 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.
At Croma Vigilant, we pride ourselves in offering an exemplary welcome to our visitors whilst keeping them safe and the site secure.
- Deliver a 5–star guest experience at all times
- Provide a professional first impression and deliver beyond client/visitor expectations
- Ensure all visitors experience the full customer journey
- Provide and maintain a consistent superior level of customer service at all times
- Sensitive customer interaction while maintaining a cohesive acknowledgement of all guests
- Be seen as a visible customer focused professional by being proactive and greet clients and visitors where possible
- Anticipate and action client requirements in a professional manner
- Provide a consistent professional service at all times
- Issue visitor passes using agreed sign in and out policies and procedures
- Communicate where required visitor or client arrivals with a high level of discretion
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and enquiries in an efficient and sincere manner
- Handle mail and courier enquiries with discretion and sensitivity
- Provide administrative support
- Ensure all fire exits are kept clear. Health & Safety issues are reported
- Ability and fore sight to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors
- Maintain a high security awareness at all times
- CCTV interaction where required
- Complete a full detailed handover at the end of each shift
- Professional, highly driven, flexible, enthusiastic, proactive, self–motivated team player
- Holds a true passion for high standards of customer service delivery
- Ability to provide 5-star guest experience
- Previous experience in hospitality or a customer service facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Immaculate presentation
- Intuitive customer related logic
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to work independently with confidence, using own initiative as required
- Look for opportunities to enhance client/visitor experience
- Clear, concise and confident communication skills which are customer service orientated with a very keen eye for detail
- Confidence and common sense to access and utilize expert resources when making decisions
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Computer literate with good email etiquette. Use of concierge and Microsoft systems is an advantage.
- Have an acute sense of security awareness
- Valid SIA licence preferred but not essential
- 5 years of continuous work employment history without gaps and verifiable work history