Bartender - Temporary Position
Posted 3 days ago
We are looking for great Bartenders to join our amazing team in Harvey Nichols Edinburgh to help run an exciting pop-up bar on the Forth Floor for 13 weeks through the busy festive period. Harvey Nichols are partnering with a premium gin brand to bring a unique customer experience to the Forth Floor.Apply Direct
We are looking for great Bartenders to join our amazing team in Harvey Nichols Edinburgh to help run an exciting pop-up bar on the Forth Floor for 13 weeks through the busy festive period. Harvey Nichols are partnering with a premium gin brand to bring a unique customer experience to the Forth Floor.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartenders keen on working in an exciting new pop-up bar project. We have full time and part time contracts available starting from September 27th and working through to December 24th. Shifts include evenings and weekends.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about making great cocktails and offering amazing customer experiences.
You will be based at in our temporary pop-up bar space in Harvey Nichols, a short walk from Waverley Station
What you will be doing
- Be devoted to our customers in the bar by providing the highest possible standards of customer service in a fast paced atmosphere
- Prepare drinks quickly, efficiently and with style to the very highest standards
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
- Experience as a Bartender in a high volume bar preferred, but not essential
- Passion for customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- Learning and Development programmes to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount
- 24/7 access to our employee support helplines including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you, we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary, notice period, availability, and whether you are seeking a part time or full time contract.