Front of House Staff
Posted a month ago
Indigo Yard has been a staple of Edinburgh’s West End bar scene since 1996, and we continue to impress to this day! Our airy bar & restaurant boasts a large 2-story indoor space where we hold everything from live music gigs to private parties, and our beer garden is one of the most visited in the city. Our energetic team serve scrumptious food and a superlative selection of beer, wine and cocktails, with recipes created by our own team and all made in-house. Indigo Yard is part of the Montpeliers Group, one of the leading restaurant, bar, club and hotel collections based in Scotland. With seven venues across Edinburgh (Tigerlily, Rabble, Candy Bar, Indigo Yard, Montpeliers of Bruntsfield, Eastside and Lulu), our design-driven establishments are recognised for leading the way in style, service, and quality of offer. Over the last twenty years we have picked up many awards for outstanding levels of service, staff training and operational expertise. Now, we are looking for the next generation of front-of-house professionals to accompany us through our next milestone.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working with us will not only be fun, but you'll have opportunities to develop your skills, progress into other roles in hospitality and meet new people. Here are some of our employee benefits:
- Salary starting from £9 up to £11 / hour, depending on your role and previous experience.
- TRONC tips structure (10% service charge added to every table with 100% going to the staff, split equally between roles)
- 20% off all food and drink in our 7 venues
- Free entry to all of our late-night venues
- Free staff meal on every shift
- Central Taxi discount
- Wellbeing & beauty discounts with Nuffield Health Gym, Edinburgh Leisure, Zen Beauty and Angus Gordon Hair
- Restaurant discounts with Dough and Gousto
- Estate Agency discounts with McEwan Fraser
- Child Care vouchers
- Maternity & paternity pay
- Flexible schedule
- Bespoke management programs for those who want to progress
- SVQ and Leadership & Coaching qualifications
ABOUT THE ROLES: We're looking for: - Bartenders - Servers - Hosts
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but we take on newbies too! As long as you're nice, have good chat & thrive in an upbeat environment you will fit in with us! We have both part- and full-time posts available, and are flexible on both hours and other commitments.
So, if you think you have what it takes to work with us - hit apply now.