FULL TIME - RETAIL SALES ASISSTANT
Juliet Rose and Co
Posted a month ago
Juliet Rose & Co – We are a new female lingerie, nightwear and swimwear retailer stocking only expertly crafted garments from some of the best international names. We are confident in our brands and aiming to instil confidence in the women wearing it, inspiring them to feel comfortable on their skin and be the best version of themselves at all times. When you join Juliet Rose & Co, you’ll be part of a close-knit team where we look after each other as a family.
Purpose of the role
We are currently recruiting for a friendly and confident Sales Assistant to join our boutique at St James Quarter in Edinburgh and become one of our Juliet Rose team members, on a full-time position. As a Juliet Rose Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for delivering impeccable client service, supporting the day to day operation of our boutique, and act as an ambassador of our business. The Sales Assistant plays a key role in our store and must drive sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store including selling, cashiering, processing, replenishing, setting floorsets and/or cleaning. Serving the customer is always top priority regardless of work area.
Start date will be mid December.
- Driving sales results and growing the business through action and productivity.
- Creating customer awareness (i.e., email capture) to build customer loyalty, when applicable.
- Setting personal goals and tracking individual and team performance to the goals.
- Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable procedures.
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell.
- Stock control.
- Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards.
- Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating maintenance issues.
- Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in, loss prevention.
- Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working environment.
- Understanding and demonstrating Company values.
- Have previous experience working as a Sales Assistant or in hospitality.
- Be a positive and proactive person.
- Be able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- Effective communicator able to communicate confidently with our clients with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Team player.
- Understand one-on-one client service and clienteling.
What we Offer
- Store discount.
- 28 days holidays allowance (including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).
- Full time contract, Monday to Sunday.