Posted 2 months ago
Ka Pao Edinburgh has opened at the brand new St James Quarter development. We are recruiting now for Kitchen Assistants to join our opening team. Ka Pao Glasgow opened in January 2020 and was included in the Michelin Guide within a few months of opening. Our cooking is influenced by the flavours of South East Asia, but uses the best produce from Scotland and the UK. Our brand-new kitchen will be open to the restaurant as well as having big windows and views across St James Square. We are a small, ambitious and forward-thinking restaurant company, made up of passionate, focused and creative professionals who love our industry: the food, the drink and the service.
We offer good rates of pay and will give you the opportunity to grow and work within a quality-focused restaurant group that has exciting future plans and encourages employee development and promotion from within the company.
- An hourly rate of £12.10 inclusive of guaranteed tronc, rising to £12.60 per hour once a team member passes their 3 month probation.
- Additional tips on top.
- A shift pattern that strikes a genuine work-life balance.
Free meals on shift and employee discounts when dining in our restaurants.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are big on attention to detail and would take pride in keeping our open kitchens shining bright!
- You are available to work evenings and weekends.
- You enjoy working hard as part of a dedicated team.
You are presentable and comfortable being customer facing in our open kitchens.
To apply please respond to this advert attaching your Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.K.
We look forward to hearing from you.