'H' Beauty Edinburgh Account Manager
La Prairie UK
Posted a month ago
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 70 countries around the world. Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978. La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.Apply Direct
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to lead the team on our new Counter that will be opening in 'H' Beauty Edinburgh in the month of November 2021.
The purpose of this position will be to achieve and maximise the account retail performance targets as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager delivering key performance indicators. Recruit new customers to the brand via beauty rooms and on/off counter events. Implement an effective weekly business plan and to supervise one or more consultants.
The Key Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Team Co-ordination/Management
- Effectively manage, motivate and support consultants to achieve and exceed target
- Ensuring team are aware of target
- Incentivise team to achieve target where appropriate
- Coach consultants on performance issues
- Plan and co-ordinate consultant rotas to ensure maximum cover during peak business hours
- Make certain all tasks required for the effective operation of the counter are completed
- Ensure compliance of all EPOS data requirements
Approaching customers and achieving sales
To achieve sales by adhering to La Prairie’s selling and Training guidelines. - Approach customers with an enthusiastic and easy-going opening - Set daily goals and review throughout the day - Traffic stop with ‘new’ launches or marketing focused promotions etc - Listen and identify customer needs - Ask the appropriate follow up questions in a friendly manner - Invite every customer to sit down and have a skincare consultation - Introduce a ‘Diamond servicer’ to all customers - Proactively organise external events to generate business - Ensure customer records are kept up to dates on EPOS system
Business Awareness and Administration
- To be fully aware of individual and account performance against target and within department.
- Complete a weekly business plan to be reviewed with RSM to compliment the marketing calendar
- Arrange tailored events and on counter activity to ensure business plan is delivered
- Awareness of competitor activity
- Complete all paperwork and administration required accurately and on time
Ensure stock levels are being maintained and are sufficient for all retail expectations
- To ensure the La Prairie image is maximised in store.
- Ensure the counter is spotlessly clean and well maintained
- Make certain the counter is fully stocked and that all products are stored by category and shade sequence
- All displays are strictly in accordance with Company Visual Merchandising guidelines and planograms
Report any counter issues are promptly communicated to Marketing HO
- To ensure that you are informed about current and new business initiatives and to provide feedback to the RSM & Training Manager.
- Ensure you are up to date at all times of the HO emails and feedback to the team
- EPOS accuracy and compliance
- Provide regular feedback to your RSM and Training Manager on issues effecting business performance
- Ensure that you read Training Manual and Visual Merchandising Guidelines, actioning all relevant points
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all store based colleagues
Code of Conduct and Personal Appearance
- To adhere to the behaviour outlined in the Consultant Employee Handbook
- Comply to LP/Store start and finishing times and meal breaks
- Represent Company image through personal appearance, interpersonal skills and style
- Comply to the uniform and grooming standards as outlined in the Style & Grooming guidelines
- Ensure that absences are notified on first day to the Store and to HR & Consultant Services Department at Head Office
Abide by La Prairie and Store rules at all times
Applicants for this position will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous experience of working as an Account Manager for a luxury brand
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated the achieve and exceed KPI's
- Polished, friendly and professional communication skills
- Passionate about luxury skincare and beauty
We look forward to receiving your application.