Posted a month ago
As a Stock Controller, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring the back of house efficiency and striving to constantly improve stock operations. You will ensure smooth work flows to enable the selling team to maximize the time spent with Clients and deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise.Apply Direct
As a Stock Controller, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring the back of house efficiency and striving to constantly improve stock operations. You will ensure smooth work flows to enable the selling team to maximize the time spent with Clients and deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise.
- Maintain stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of the stock room. Proactively identify opportunities to make improvements and provide a unique Client experience (product and packaging).
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately to ensure the right products are available to improve store efficiency and maximize the time the sales floor team spend with Clients.
- Ensure prompt and accurate updates are provided to the store in respect to new stock arrivals including exceptional items.
- Improve product availability for the Client, interacting with Supply Chain and managing My Product Request (MPR) to answer Clients needs while also providing timely feedback to the line manager on any current or foreseeable issues relating to stock availability
- Participate in the planning and execution of inventory counts, managing all stock movements and administration in order to minimize stock shrinkage
- Where necessary manage Client deliveries and reservations. Manage and maintain the store’s drawers allocations while also continuing to maintain accurate inventory on all stock available on the shop floor.
- Proactively manage and investigate any stock discrepancies and ensure that the matter is resolved efficiently and communicated back to the store.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met in respect to MY SR. Out-stockings, reversers and store transfers. Manage the My reverse platform.
- Ensure that the list uploaded by the supply chain team is constantly actioned and that all due dates are met in order to ensure a better products availability and a clean stock.
- Support and collaborate with all colleagues to reduce the levels of shop soiled items in the store.
Profile - Audit and Maintenance
Manage and maintain the stock locations in stock and on the shop floor accurate for a better picture of the stock availability. Follow Internal Audit guidelines and company’s policies and procedures.
After Sales Services (depending on store size: can be part of Client Advisor / Team Manager duties)
Manage the After Sales Services to provide the best Client experience, handling Client repair requests, managing the repair process, Client follow-up and ordering of spare parts where necessary.Manage and ensure quality issues are properly and promptly dealt with. Manage the process of DEF exchanges need to ensure that item gets moved into DEF with the relevant paperwork and sent back to Paris (this will depend on the size of the store).
Fully integrate to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store, and where necessary, take an active Client facing role on the sales floor to support colleagues and Clients. Support Client Advisors in optimizing match to traffic to better support Client needs Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge. Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
As an organisation Louis Vuitton offer a comprehensive benefits package including: - Medical, income protection & life insurance - Lunch vouchers - Season ticket loans - Gym-flex - Pension scheme In addition to the above you will also have access to attending industry leading training & development.