Posted 3 months ago
Our story begins with one man and his vision, to bring vibrant colourful and hand-crafted artisan clothes from faraway places to the markets of London. We are a lifestyle brand, passionate about connecting contemporary designs with a network of craftspeople, creating unique collections to be cherished. In 2021, we launched our brand-new concept Monsoon Boutique Stores – a bold new expression of Monsoon, taking us back to our roots and celebrating the joy and colour that is so rich in our heritage. We have an exciting, brand-new Monsoon Boutique Store opening on George St, Edinburgh and are looking for a customer focused, Part Time Supervisor to join our team. This role will be for 16 hours a week, including weekends.
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience working within a high - quality customer service focused role, able to deliver an independent boutique experience within a well-known high-street brand.
- Demonstrate Customer Focus – ensuring delivering excellence in customer service, understand the importance of delivering tailored one on one customer service and driving this through your team, always putting the customer at the heart of all that you do.
- Confident to lead by example, inspiring your team and supporting the management team in bringing the Boutique to life
- Someone who demonstrates passion, drive, and resilience, with a can – do approach
- The ability to communicate openly and effectively
- A Solution driven Individual, with the ability to make decisions to benefit the business, with a sense of ownership to take responsibility
In this role you will…
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience instore, ensuring the highest quality standard of service is delivered, both personally and through your team.
- Be a true brand ambassador demonstrating the Monsoon values
- Support the management team in driving the overall performance of the store, generating profit through exceeding those KPIs
- Support the store management team by ensuring teams are motivated and knowledgeable
- Support the management team in maximising commercial opportunities to drive sales within your store, implementing Visual Merchandising and Window Guidelines to a high standard
- Be flexible in your approach to your role, supporting other stores and team members to achieve a common goal
- Ensure an inclusive environment, promoting equality and kindness with your team
Joining us, your benefits would include
- A competitive salary and exciting bonus scheme
- A Staff uniform allowance – enabling you to have fun wearing our products
- Generous staff discount across all our brands – Accessorize, Monsoon, Monsoon Childrenswear and Monsoon Home
- An additional day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
If this all sounds great and this could be the role for you, let us know and apply today.