Posted 23 days ago
Sook are the leading pop-up business in the UK providing a digital space that can be rented by the hour. We are hiring a self-starting Sook Concierge to help us keep growing. As pop-up space providers for major brands like Nike and Depop we are leading the way in re-inventing the High St. If you're dedicated and ambitious to grow with an award-winning business, Sook is the place to grow your career.
5 hours per week (up to 20 hours)
Sook are the leading pop-up business in the UK providing a digital space that can be rented by the hour. We are hiring a self-starting Sook Concierge to help us keep growing. As pop-up space providers for major brands like Nike and Depop we are leading the way in re-inventing the High St.
If you're dedicated and ambitious to grow with an award-winning business, Sook is the place to grow your career.
You will be the key point of contact, managing and developing the Sook Space and its relationships with its brands and guests. This is a true entrepreneurial role, building long-term relationships with occupiers, brands, and guests ensuring the Sook Concierge is the key interface with brands for the duration of their relationship with Sook. The aim is to keep brands engaged with Sook as long as possible. The Sook Concierge will be in charge of finding new business in partnership with the Sook support Centre, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. You are effectively the CEO of your Sook space!
- Onboarding new occupiers representing the Sook spaces style and representing the culture of Sooks service proposition
- Onboarding new Sook store operatives providing support and training to enable them to deliver a best-in-class customer service role.
- Upselling and cross-selling with Sook occupiers to maximise every opportunity
- Makes sure occupiers receive requested service in a timely fashion
- Communicates guests needs and demands to improve the Sook experience across the company. Feedback is a gift!
- Forecasts and tracks occupier account metrics.
- Manage projects within occupier relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing occupiers
- Coordinate with Sook sales staff working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates and leads the sales team to reach prospective occupiers.
- Services multiple occupiers concurrently, often meeting deadlines and ensuring the smooth handover of the Space to new occupiers
- Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome, anticipate their needs.
- Build relationships with the retail businesses of St James Centre, promoting Sook as a place to do business, and engaging with special promotions and programs that Sook are involved in.
- Local logistics, managing deliveries and pick-ups
- Ensure that guest spaces are clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain inventory of supplies and order new stock as needed
- Anticipate guests needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional guest experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a service-oriented mindset and be capable of making every guest feel valued.
- Account Management Experience (desired)
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience (desired)
- Project Management Skills with the ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously,
- Ability to Communicate Occupier Needs with Staff ensuring follow-up
- Talent for Influencing Occupier Management,
- Negotiation & Presentation Skills with the ability to communicate Sook values
- Excellent Scheduling and time management skills.
- Willing to work irregular shifts and weekends for the needs of the business.
- Must have highly proficient computer skills and experience working with a CRM or other customer database software.
- Adhere to all Sook policies and procedures, and productivity standards.
Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.
As a Member of the Sook team, you can expect to:
- Growth opportunities within a fast-paced business…as you grow, Sook grows!
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment