Sook Regional Sales Manager
Posted 21 days ago
Sook are the leading pop-up business in the UK providing a digital space that can be rented by the hour. We are hiring an experienced Sook Regional Sales to help us keep growing. We are leading the way in re-inventing the High St. If you're dedicated and ambitious to grow with an award-winning business, Sook is the place to grow your career.
Sook are the leading pop-up business in the UK providing a digital space that can be rented by the hour. We are hiring an experienced Sook Regional Sales to help us keep growing. We are leading the way in re-inventing the High St!
If you're dedicated and ambitious to grow with an award-winning business, Sook is the place to grow your career.
The Sook Regional Sales Manager is the cornerstone of our Sook locations managing a team each situated per site and you will be a key point of contact, managing and developing the Sook Space and its relationships with its brands and guests.
This is a true entrepreneurial role, building long-term relationships with occupiers, brands, and guests ensuring the Sook Regional Sales Manager is the key interface with brands for the duration of their relationship with Sook. The aim is to prove we are the retail pioneers to come to for business.
Key Responsibilities for Sook Regional Sales Manager
- Growing and maintaining a healthy and diverse pipeline of you region and of your sites
- Managing a team of onsite sook sales employees
- Achieving and excelling on regional targets
- Winning business across all sectors
- Maintaining CRM, social media, Linkedin, physical and digital marketing assets
- Upselling and cross-selling with Sook occupiers to maximise every opportunity
- Makes sure occupiers receive requested service in a timely fashion
- Communicates guests needs and demands to improve the Sook experience across the company.
- Forecasts and tracks occupier account metrics.
- Manage projects within occupier relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Sook Business Manager- Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a service-oriented mindset and be capable of making every guest feel valued.
- 4+ years B2B sales experience.
- Negotiation & Presentation Skills with the ability to communicate Sook values
- Excellent Scheduling and time management skills.
- Client-Focused Solutions experience.
- Project Management Skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously,
- Ability to Communicate Occupier Needs with Sook Staff
- Willing to work irregular shifts and weekends for the needs of the business.
- Must have highly proficient computer skills and experience working with a CRM or other customer database software.
- Adhere to all Sook policies and procedures, and productivity standards.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location and upon the request of your manager.