Delicatessen Counter Staff
Soup & Caboodle
Posted 4 months ago
Welcome to Soup & Caboodle – Epicures of tasy pieces, meats, grazing platters and cheese boards Located in Bonnie & Wild’s Scottish Market within St. James Quarter, Edinburgh, Soup & Caboodle offers you some beautiful deli produce sourced from across Scotland, including relishes and pickles, jams and jellies, sweets and treats, oils and sauces, groceries and many other types of fresh Scottish produce.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a brand-new Scottish Deli. We are looking for energetic people who have passion for food and customer service. We offer flexibility, with regular days off and exciting work environment.
- Staff the deli counter to ensure prompt services to customers.
- Prepare and assemble high quality and well-presented sandwiches & platters.
- Aid staff on preparation, packaging, and preparation of deli products.
- Assist in the preparation and placement of merchandising signage and displays.
- Maintain the concession facility, clean, neat and orderly.
- Perform slicing, cutting, weighing, and pricing the products.
- Keep the store shelves loaded with product.
- Manage product maintenance and rotation to avoid damages or spoilage.
- Remove outdated and damaged products from shelves and storage areas.
- Manage weekly specials and introduce new items to attract customers.
- Understand Concession takeaway menu and how to take orders in accordance with our menu.
What we offer
- Tailor-made training
- Flexible working hours
- Great rate of pay
- Career progression
If you are a motivated and personable individual focused in delivering exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Great rates of pay and flexible working hours included in our appointments.