Posted 2 months ago
Thai Express is global leader for Thai Fast Casual dining with over 350 locations worldwide. We serve freshly cooked Thai Food in well designed and branded locations in London and the Midlands. Our core value is to bring “Thai food to the everyday”, by making it accessible to everyone no matter your taste. We are launching our first location in Scotland that will be located inside the prestigious new shopping and leisure destination St James Quarter in Edinburgh. The launch will also be the world’s first “Thai Express Kitchen” that will create a 100-seater fast casual dining experience.
Thai Express seeks a talented, hungry and passionate General Manager to be the key person to drive the opening and success of our expansion.
You will have solid experience in hospitality as a General Manager with a leading brand or possibly at exceptional AGM wants to step up to the table!
This is very much a family business and you'll be part of this.
What we are looking for:
- You must genuinely love what you do, be hands-on, passionate, and take pride in everything you do
- You are all about the guest experience, from the first greeting to the last goodbye
- Experienced to manage and hire a strong FOH and BOH team, coach and motivate them.
- Prepared to get stuck in, understand how our food is cooked, tastes and kitchen operates. The buck will stop with you!
- Enjoy Thai and/or Asian Cuisine
- Be organised and always thinking ahead
- Train and develop the team to the highest standards within a 100-cover restaurant, whilst still maintaining high levels of Health and Safety
- Good business acumen
- Be responsible for GP's/ Stock management/ Equipment
- You will be a great communicator, that always speaks your mind but listens and learns
- You want this role to be that that makes your career with expansion planned across Scotland, you could be progress to be an area manager on our journey.
- Above all, you need hard working, honest and runs the restaurant like it’s your own business (go that extra mile)
Salary: £32-£36k (Subject to Experience) + Bonus Company Benefits: Discounted Staff Meals, On-going training such as First Aid courses Career Progression Potential: Area manager for Scotland
Don’t be shy give it a Thai! Apply now to learn more